Coaching for Next Level Strength
Getting strong is hard. It’s even harder when you don’t know where to start or even how to keep going.
Should you do body weight workouts, work with weights, use machines, use bands, or try something else? How many reps and sets should you do? How frequent should your workouts be and much rest do you need? What and how much should you eat for optimal progress? Do you need supplements?
Indeed, your journey is sure to be ripe with seemingly confusing questions.
I see the fruits of this confusion all day long:
• People with no plan or “program hopping” from one thing to the next.
• People ego-lifting to please others while destroying their bodies.
• People who either train way too much or way too little.
• People doing hours (literally hours) of low-intensity “cardio” on “cardio” machines.
• People who waste their time training extremely hard only to pay no attention to lifestyle factors and and see very little change because of this.
And on and on and on.
This is why I’m here…to help you avoid the above.
I’ll stop the directionless flailing and help you find success (and have fun in the process).
You’ll know what to do.
You’ll know when to do it.
You’ll know how to do it.
You’ll know where to do it.
You’ll know why you’re doing it.
My coaching is more than mere training and instruction. It’s a top-down approach that helps you find lifelong matrimony with strength training and conditioning.
My coaching is 100% online and remote.
And just like in-person training, online coaching is about results. It’s about me helping you get from Point A (where you are), to Point B (where you want to be) effectively.
But unlike in-person training, I won’t be there with you. So it’s less about training and instruction per se, and more about accountability, direction, consistency, and education.
Sure, we’ll be doing regular assessments and form checks, and I’ll be with you every step of the way to answer questions and tweak things as needed, but online coaching is mostly about me guiding you to unleashing your potential.
What Do You Get With Coaching?
• A full initial assessment.
• Personalized programming.
• Technique and form coaching.
• Nutrition, sleep and stress-management guidance.
• Regular check-ins.
• Programming tweaks (as needed).
• Regular progress assessments.
• Monthly progress tracking and reports.
As much as I’d like to, I can’t coach everyone online. Therefore, some prerequisites apply:
• You can’t be a complete beginner. You must have some basic understanding of training and exercise for online coaching to work. A complete beginner would do better with an in-person coach.
• You must not have any major diseases, injuries, or muscle imbalances. Anyone with these issues should first see a physical therapist and then find an in-person coach.
• You must have access to or be willing to get access to some equipment. We can do body weight workouts ’til we’re blue in the face, but for optimal progression we’ll need some equipment.
• You must have a good attitude and be ready to work. I’ll be coaching you through it, but you need to put in the work. I can’t do it for you.
• You must be able to make a commitment and be in this thing for the long haul. It takes years to build strength and size. If you’re looking for any type of shortcut, please look elsewhere.
Note: If you have any questions about the above ask on the inquiry form below.
So, Are You Ready to Take It to the Next Level?
Then Let’s Do This.
Click the button below to fill out the coaching inquiry form.